Public Sector Purchasing
If you are purchasing on behalf of a municipality, hospital, college, or university and need to make a purchase but cannot utilize a credit card for payment you are in the right place! Green LED Zone makes setting up terms fast and simple for institutional and municipal customers.
Complete just two easy steps listed below to place your first order.
How to submit your first purchase order:
- Download and complete our institutional account setup application form.
- Fax your completed and signed account application, all supporting documentation, and your first purchase order to: 770-817-0127.
You may also email a copy of your signed account application along with all supporting documentation and purchase order to Net30@GreenLEDZone.com
What to expect:
- You will receive confirmation of receipt from a Green LED Zone representative by email or phone within one business day of your account application being received and additionally when a determination has been made regarding acceptance or denial.
- Account setup can take 1-3 business days.
- Upon acceptance of your account application your purchase order will be processed immediately and shipped out within 1 business day.
Things to remember:
- Processing time can be affected adversely by providing incomplete information. Please complete the account application in it's entirety and provide all necessary documentation to expedite your request for account setup.
- Requests for large lines of credit may require additional processing time.
- While we make every attempt to complete account setup within 1 to 3 business days we do not guarantee that account setup will not exceed that amount of time.
- It is not possible to rush account setup. If your order is needed urgently then we suggest submitting an order online using a credit card for payment to ensure there are no delays in shipping while your application is processed.