Product Code: R844SSUXXXX0000 Certifications: UL Base Type: G13 Mounting Options: 4.25in or 5inch strip Length (in/mm): Suggested Replacement For: 8 foot fluorescent UPC Code:
For a detailed summary of how this conversion kit works please see this article (opens in a new tab).
- Fits fluorescent strip fixtures measuring 4.25-5 inches in width.
- MAY REQUIRE MODIFICATION OF EXISTING HOUSING.
- MAY REQUIRE MODIFICATION OF EXISTING BALLAST COVERS.
- See illustration listed in product photos for examples of installation.
- NOTE: There is no wiring diagram specific to this item. Wiring for this kit is variable and based on the type of tube it is used with. The diagram here is for the tubes we offer as add-on items to this kit. For wiring any other type of tube see the wiring diagram associated with that tube specifically.
- Works on incoming line voltage
- Eliminates use of fluorescent tubes and ballast.
- Twist and lock G13 medium bi-pin non-shunted sockets.
- Reduces energy consumption by more than half.
- Eliminates need for costly and damage prone shipments of 8ft tubes.
- Can be used with rebate eligible DLC listed 4ft tubes.
Easy retrofit kit for 8 foot fluorescent T8 or T12 tubes mounted in strip fixtures. This kit converts a fluorescent strip fixture from 2 8 foot fluorescent tubes to 2 or 4 four foot direct wire LED tubes. As long as you're using a metal fluorescent strip either 4.25 inches or 5 inches wide then this kit will fit. Allows for complete ballast bypass retrofit whether you are using single pin or R17D HO fluorescent tubes. The metal brackets can accommodate either single or dual lamp configurations based entirely on your preference. 4 foot Ballast bypass LED tubes will save big on maintenance and energy costs and also are less costly to ship.
|MADE IN |
|ENERGY USED IN WATTS||N/A |