Product Code: MC601V Wattage: 0.5W Standby
Input Voltage: 120-277V HF system: 5.8GHz??75MHz, ISM wave band Transmitting power: <0.5mW Detection zone: Max.(D x H): 16m x 15m Detection sensitivity: 10% / 50% / 75% / 100% Certifications: UL Hold time: 5s / 30s / 90s / 3min / 20min / +indefinite Daylight sensor: 2lux/5lux / 10lux / 25lux /50lux / 100lux / Disable Stand-by period: 0s /5s / 5min / 10min / 30min / 1h / +Disable Stand-by dimming level: 10% / 20% / 30% / 50% Mounting height: 15m Max. Motion detection: 0.5~3m/s IP Rating: IP20 Detection angle: 150?? wall
Warranty: 5 years Frequency: 50/60Hz Length (in/mm): 4 Width (in/mm): 1.75 Height (in/mm): 1 Operating Temperature: -35?~70?
Sensor for LED "UFO" disc style high bay lights. Works using 0-10V dimming input on fixture. Multiple units can be synced to operate simultaniously when triggered.
Please download and save a copy of the manufacturers instructions and settings here.
All installations should be performed by a licensed electrician or the warranty will be void.
- Locate cord disconnect on main power cord.
- Open cord disconnect to expose all screw terminals at both ends. Note polarity. Unscrew all terminals to release the wires and separate plug end of cord from fixture end.
- Remove quick disconnects from dimming wires.
- Strip and trim all wires to 8mm length for insertion into sensor.
- Locate sensor mounting bracket, screws, nuts, and connection point concealer. Attach sensor to mounting plate leaving off the connection point concealer. Note: Leave the mounting screw loose at bracket end closest to the sensor connection points in order to allow room for later addition of connection point concealer.
- Insert wires into sensor matching wire polarity according to polarity of labeled connection points on sensor. Connect ground wires with a small wire nut. Note: A quick disconnect used on the ground wires instead of a wire nut will most likely prevent connection point concealer from fitting properly.
- Attach the connection point concealer and tighten screw.
- Attach the entire assembly to the high bay housing by aligning the slotted side points of the mounting plate with the outside edge of the fixture housing and pressing down. Once installed the exposed side of the sensor should face downward in the same direction as the light output.
- Preset dim level that rises to full brightness when motion is detected and returns to dimmed level when motion is no longer present.
- Auto on when motion detected and auto off when motion is no longer detected.
- Dayight sensor mode - auto on when ambient light falls below preset level and auto off when ambient light rises above another preset level.
To program modes set on/off switches on sensor according to the diagram on the end of the sensor. Alternatively, you may also download the settings list here.