|Product Code: ||MC601V |
|Wattage: ||0.5W Standby |
|Input Voltage: ||120-277V |
|HF system: ||5.8GHz??75MHz, ISM wave band |
|Transmitting power: ||<0.5mW |
|Detection zone: ||Max.(D x H): 16m x 15m |
|Detection sensitivity: ||10% / 50% / 75% / 100% |
|Certifications: ||UL |
|Hold time: ||5s / 30s / 90s / 3min / 20min / +indefinite |
|Daylight sensor: ||2lux/5lux / 10lux / 25lux /50lux / 100lux / Disable |
|Stand-by period: ||0s /5s / 5min / 10min / 30min / 1h / +Disable |
|Stand-by dimming level: ||10% / 20% / 30% / 50% |
|Mounting height: ||15m Max. |
|Motion detection: ||0.5~3m/s |
|IP Rating: ||IP20 |
|Detection angle: ||150?? wall |
|Warranty: ||5 years |
|Frequency: ||50/60Hz |
|Length (in/mm): ||4 |
|Width (in/mm): ||1.75 |
|Height (in/mm): ||1 |
|Operating Temperature: ||-35?~70? |
Sensor for LED "UFO" disc style high bay lights. Works using 0-10V dimming input on fixture. Multiple units can be synced to operate simultaniously when triggered.
Please download and save a copy of the manufacturers instructions and settings here
All installations should be performed by a licensed electrician or the warranty will be void.Installation instructions:
- Locate cord disconnect on main power cord.
- Open cord disconnect to expose all screw terminals at both ends. Note polarity. Unscrew all terminals to release the wires and separate plug end of cord from fixture end.
- Remove quick disconnects from dimming wires.
- Strip and trim all wires to 8mm length for insertion into sensor.
- Locate sensor mounting bracket, screws, nuts, and connection point concealer. Attach sensor to mounting plate leaving off the connection point concealer. Note: Leave the mounting screw loose at bracket end closest to the sensor connection points in order to allow room for later addition of connection point concealer.
- Insert wires into sensor matching wire polarity according to polarity of labeled connection points on sensor. Connect ground wires with a small wire nut. Note: A quick disconnect used on the ground wires instead of a wire nut will most likely prevent connection point concealer from fitting properly.
- Attach the connection point concealer and tighten screw.
- Attach the entire assembly to the high bay housing by aligning the slotted side points of the mounting plate with the outside edge of the fixture housing and pressing down. Once installed the exposed side of the sensor should face downward in the same direction as the light output.
- Preset dim level that rises to full brightness when motion is detected and returns to dimmed level when motion is no longer present.
- Auto on when motion detected and auto off when motion is no longer detected.
- Dayight sensor mode - auto on when ambient light falls below preset level and auto off when ambient light rises above another preset level.
To program modes set on/off switches on sensor according to the diagram on the end of the sensor. Alternatively, you may also download the settings list here
Motion, occupancy, vacancy, and daylight sensor for use with LED high bay.
Preset dim level that rises to full brightness when motion is detected and returns to dimmed level when motion is no longer present. Auto on when motion detected and auto off when motion is no longer detected. Dayight sensor mode - auto on when ambient light falls below preset level and auto off when ambient light rises above another preset level. Max load 400W at 120VAC, 800W at 220-240VAC, and 1000W at 277VAC 5.8GHz??75MHz, ISM wave band