We offer net terms business accounts with approved credit!
Enjoy the benefits of being a net terms customer!
- Interest free financing
- Priority order processing
- Assigned Account Representative
- Send purchase orders by fax or email
- Receive Electronic Invoices
- Verifiable good credit history
- First order for account setup must meet a $500 minimum.
- Annual spend of $5000 or more to keep account active.
Complete just three easy steps listed below to get started.
Submit your credit application:
- Be able to meet requirements listed above
- Download and complete our Net 30 terms credit application.
- Fax your completed and application for credit, all supporting documentation, and your first purchase order meeting a minimum order amount of $500 to: 770-817-0127.
You may also email a copy of your signed credit application, along with all supporting documentation, and purchase order to Net30@GreenLEDZone.com
What to expect:
- You will receive confirmation of receipt from a Green LED Zone representative by email or phone within one business day of your account application being received and additionally when a determination has been made regarding acceptance or denial.
- Account setup can take 1-2 weeks. Time is dependent on response time of references.
- Upon acceptance of your credit application your purchase order will be processed immediately and shipped out within 1 business day.
Things to remember:
- Processing time can be affected adversely by providing incomplete information. Please complete the credit application in it's entirety sign both pages, and provide all necessary documentation to expedite your request for account setup.
- Requests for large lines of credit may require additional processing time.
- While we make every attempt to complete account setup within 1 to 2 weeks we do not guarantee that account setup will not exceed that amount of time.
- Rush processing is not possible for your application. If your order is needed urgently then we suggest submitting an order online using a credit card for payment to ensure there are no delays in shipping while your credit application is being processed.