Product Code: LFP2240AMV Wattage: 39w Input Voltage: 120-277V Model Number: LFP2240AMV Certifications: DLC Premium, UL, RoHS Lumens: 4900 Efficacy: 125lm/w Rated Life: 81,000 Hours Kelvin Temperature (CCT): 4000k CRI: 80 Dimmable: 0-10V IP Rating: N/A Lens Color: Frosted Beam Spread (Degrees): 120 Base Type: N/A Warranty: 5 year warranty Power Factor: 0.9 Frequency: 50/60Hz Length (in): 23.8 Width (in): 23.8 Height (in) 1.75 Weight (lbs): 7.5 Operating Temperature: -13-122 Suggested Replacement For: 2x2 Troffer UPC Code: 799385089563 Master Carton: 4
- UL Listed
LFP 2x2 LED Flat Panel Premium Performance 39 Watt
The premium-performance, ultra-thin, edge-lit LFP-2240 is a 2 x 2 LED flat panel luminaire, which offers industry-leading lumens per watt (LPW). The LFP-2240 is designed as a direct replacement for 2 x 2 fluorescent luminaires installed in grid ceilings. It is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability
LFP 2x2 Features:
- Available in 4000k (neutral white).*
- Long-life LEDs provide 81,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Aluminum housing and acrylic lens.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit. Fits in standard 2 x 2 grid ceilings.
- Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
LFP 2x2 Flat Panel Warranty and Listings:
- UL listed for damp locations and insulated ceilings (IC-rated) for use in ambient temperatures from -25°C to 50°C (-13°F to 122°F).
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, part B.
- Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, input transient protection (2.5kV).
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
5 year warranty