Returns and Damaged Shipments
Need to make a return? We are here to help!
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We understand that things don't always work out as planned so if you need to send something back it's OK! We want to make sure it is as painless as possible and help you get the lighting you need. Our returns, damaged, and defective shipment policies are outlined below. We are here to help you every step of the way!
PLEASE DO NOT REFUSE SHIPMENT. PLEASE DO NOTATE DAMAGE WITH CARRIER BEFORE SIGNING.
→ Report a damaged shipment received within the past 7 days
Warranty Claims and Defective Items:
Defective merchandise must reported within 30 days of noted delivery. Noted delivery is determined according to the time stamp on the carrier tracking information for your order.
Most warranty issues can be resolved quickly once we have the proper information.
Once a warranty eligibility is validated we will then proceed with repair or replacement of your item at the sole discretion of the manufacturer and subsequently return the repaired or replacement product to you within 4-6 weeks. If it is determined that the product was mishandled or used in any way not in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations then your warranty will be considered null and void. Mishandling includes but is not limited to damage that occurs in shipment. Shipment damage will not be approved for a warranty claim. Transit damage must be reported within 7 days of noted delivery as stated here. If a warranty claim is denied we will make every effort to work with you in order to reach a satisfactory alternative resolution.
→ Contact us about a defective item
Green LED Zone Return Policy:
• All returns must be approved prior to sending the items back to us. Items returned to us without prior approval will not be considered for credit.
• We accept returns for exchange or refund up to 30 calendar days after delivery of the product. At our sole discretion after 30 calendar days has passed, we may offer an exchange or store credit only in special circumstances.
• *Items must be in new, unaltered, and unused condition (see description below).
• Once a return has been authorized an RMA number will be issued. The RMA number must be visible on the outside of each returning package. All returns must be completed within 30 days of the RMA being issued.
• An original sales receipt must accompany all returns.
• There is a 10% restocking fee for returns without an exchange of equal or greater value. Proper care must be taken to protect returned items from shipping damage. Credit will not be issued for items returned to us that are damaged in shipment.
• Shipping charges are non-refundable. If you paid for outbound shipping those charges will not be refunded and the restocking fee if applicable will be assessed on the value of the returning merchandise only.
• Except where the reason for return is due to the fault of Green LED Zone the customer is responsible for all costs of shipping for returned items.
• In the event that Green LED Zone has made an error then Green LED Zone will provide for the full cost of return shipping.
• Special order items may not be cancelled once the order has been placed and are not eligible for return or exchange.
• Clearance items are not eligible for return or exchange. All sales on clearance items are final.
*Definition of new, unaltered, and unused condition is:
An item returned without showing signs of wear or damage in any way and in resellable condition. Once an item has been installed we are unable to resell it. Items that have been installed are ineligible for return. We must adhere to this policy in order to provide assurance to all customers that they are purchasing a product that has not been used or installed and is in perfect condition.
There are many factors to consider with items that have been previously installed and one of the most important ones is that we are not able to verify that the installation was in compliance with the manufacturers recommendations or that events such as power surges or other damaging occurrences did not take place prior to return. Our refusal to accept returns for previously installed merchandise is the only way we can maintain the integrity of our products for all customers.