pep五年级下册英语听力Unit 6 Work quietly!
Part A Let’s try (P58)
Mike: Wow! There are so many
animals in the zoo.
Chen Jie: Yes. I love them. Look!
The birds are flying.
Mike: And there is a yellow tiger, too. Chen Jie: Yes. It is running veryfast!
Part B Let’s try (P61)
Tom: Hi, I am new here. Is this the
John: Yes, it is. Can I help you?
Tom: Yes. Where are the English
John: Oh. Over here! Teacher: Shh! Talk quietly!
Let’s check (P64)
1. Robin: Where is Grandpa, Yifan?
Yifan: He’s in his room. He’s reading a
book. Robin: Oh, OK.
2. John: Mike, can I use your pen, please? Mike: OK, John. Here you are!Miss White: Talk quietly!
3. Chen Jie: I’m listening to English
music. It’s cool.
Zhang Peng: I like English music.
Mike: I like it, too.
Chen Jie: Here, listen! Take turns. Zhang Peng & Mike: Thanks.
1.(电話铃响) Mike: Hi, Mum.
Mum: Hi. How is your Summer camp? Mike: Fine. Today, we had an art class.Mum: Good.
Mike: On August 1st we’ll have a sports
2. Mum: What are you doing now? Mike: We’re listening to music.
We’ll have lunch.
Mum: I see. What’s for lunch? Mike: Potatoes and rice.
3. Mum: What else will you do at camp? Mike: On the 6th we’ll have a tripto the
Mum: That sounds fun.
Mike: And on the 11th, we’ll have a
party. Mum: Great!
4. Mum: OK. Mike. Be a good boy! Keep
your room clean. Mike: I will.
Mum: See you at home on August 12th. Mike: OK. Bye-bye. I love you, Mum.Mum: Love you, too