Clifford 儿时个子非常小，Emily 和他玩也得加倍小心。一天，Emily 的阿姨来造访。她走了之后，Clifford 就不见了。她们寻遍了全部屋子都没有寻找。Clifford 到哪去了呢？快看故事。文中合适小学四年级学员阅读文章。
1. When Clifford was a puppy, he was very small. I had to be careful when I played with him.
2. Clifford liked to play ball, but he was too small to catch it.
3. Clifford also liked to sleep in my hat on cold winter days.
4. One day, my aunt came to visit. When she left, we looked all over for our small red puppy.
5. My aunt found him in a cake shop. Clifford was scared. He ran about on the cakes.
6. What a mess! My aunt didn’t know what to do. She didn’t want to bring Clifford home like that.
7. A small boy with a big dog had an idea. He said his dog liked cream very much. A moment later, Clifford was clean.
8. I was so happy to have Clifford home again.
Why does Emily’s aunt don’t want to bring Clifford home at that time?